Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Call Handler - Call Transfer

We have a call handler set up with a schedule of M - F 8a to 6p and it's extension is the extension of the incomind DID line x 3888. During Standard hours the Call Transfer settings are to Transfer to Extension 3888. During Closed hours, however, the call transfer settings are to transfer directly to an outisde number: 98085551212. <br><br>During the Closed hours, the call still transfers over to extension 3888, rather than going to the outside cell phone number. Is there something beyond this that I'm doing incorrectly, or maybe some other issue I'm just not seeing?<br><br>Thanks<br><br>Brian Carpenter<br>Systems Engineer<br>General Datatech, l.p.<br>bcarpenter@generaldatatech.com

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Call Handler - Call Transfer

I wonder if this is related to a problem reported on another thread out here this week... perhaps the off hours transfer rule is shwoing active but is not so it falls through to the standard transfer rule and always dials the 3888 extension. They worked around it by creating their call handler off the operator call handler instead of using the default handler template. I'd be curious if you see the same thing... if so, I'd like to take a look at your default call handler template to see what's wrong with it so I can raise the flag with the database guys...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content