cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Handler Configuration

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,<br>Cisco Unity 3.1(1)<br>Requirement--I have configured the opening greeting so that when the user presses 1,the sales(name of the handler) call handler must get activated & call should transfer to an extension(not voice mail)& if the user is not present it should go to the voice mail of the user .<br><br>Status-The call goes upto the greeting of the sales call handler & instead of going to the destination extension ,goes directly to the voice mail of the EAdministrator.<br>Pl let me know where I am going wrong.<br>Anonymous<br><br><br><br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Post exactly what you have configured on the CH, Transfer options, greeting options, etc. then maybe someone can help you.

Not applicable

Make sure that when you assign your one-key dialing digit and select the destination call handler, that you choose 'attempt transfer for' in the pull down on the select destination screen.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Not applicable

Hi,
Created a call handler named Opening.In Greetings menu created a greeting as "welome to .... press 1 for sales department".
In caller Input Key 1 ,in Action Send caller to, Sales Department call handler is selected.

In Sales department call handler ,call transfer is set to Yes,ring a subscriber at this extension at "4403" is set.In messages menu.message receipient is set to the 4403 subscriber.
I have assigned 4489 opening call handler.
When I tested "opening" call handler,it goes upto sales department call greeting & directly goes to the voicemail box of 4403 instead of ringing first.
Let me know if the configuration is wrong.
Regds
Anonymous