Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Handler for forwarding to a RoutePoint

I am running Unity 3.1(5) and CM 3.2(2)spH

I need to route a call from Unity AA to a RoutePoint:1301 (i.e. no VM or subscriber associated with extentsion). I created a Call Handler:”Forward1301”, then under Transfer, selected Yes, ring subscriber and entered the 1301. In Caller Input menu of the Unity AA, define Key:3 to send caller to CH:Forward1301. But when press “3” in the Unity AA, the “Failsafe:System Greeting” is displayed in the Status Monitor.

And I tried to ring one existing subscriber Extension, the problem is the same, did not ring the IP Phone.

Thanks

Jack

2 REPLIES

Re: Call Handler for forwarding to a RoutePoint

Now there is no the "Failsafe:System Greeting" issue, but the extension:1301 still can't be forwarded, just prompt the CH owner's name to leave message.

During the CH Greeting, if key in the extension:1301 instead of Key "3" the call can be transfered to the 1301, no problem.

What I'm missing?

Thanks

Jack

Cisco Employee

Re: Call Handler for forwarding to a RoutePoint

Make sure you've mapped the 3 key to the "attempt transfer for" instead of the default "send to greeting for" entry point on 1301 - by default the key is mapped to go to the greeting directly and skip the transfer attempt.

You can get some more detail on this in the "Audio Text Applications in Unity" doc found on the Documents page of www.CiscoUnityTools.com

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content