Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Handler problem

Hey everyone,

Everything is almost all set. The one problem I am having is that. I have the greeting call handler. Now here is the options directory or stay on the line for an operator. Now this is where it gets tricky I want it to ring the receptionist line if no one dials an extetion. If the receptionist does not pick up then to to send to the unattenand voice mail account. WIth the operator call handler I have it transfer to it but if no one picks up in two rings then the call is diconected. Or I can have it directly go to e-mail but not ring first.

Thanks

6 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Call Handler problem

What kind of transfer do you have setup on the operator call handler here? If it's set to supervised, make sure you have enough rings (try bumping it up to 5 or 6 if necessary). When you say disconnected do you mean Unity releases it to the switch or the call is actually terminated?

which switch/integration are you working with here?

1. I have the opening greeting sending to the operator I set the transfer to the operator handle but first I have the operator transfering incoming calls to an extion which is the operator extention. This is a supervised transfer. If I set the ring count for <3 rings then the line rings three time and the call is disconnected. IF its =>3 then it will send it to the operator message and e-mail I have set up.

Cisco Employee

What type of telephone system is Unity integrated with?

Its complete IP with call manager 3.2.1

Cisco Employee

What version of the Cisco-Unity TSP are you running on Unity?

I am using version 6.02

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content