Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Handler Transfer Problem

I have a PSTN call coming into a Call Handler at extension 8000.

Durring Call handler greeting when users press an extension it directly transfers into people's voicemail instead of ringing at their extensions.

I have unity 3.1.3, TSP 6.02, CM 3.1.3a.

does any one have a clue?

Arsalan

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Call Handler Transfer Problem

Make sure the alternate transfer rule for the call handler 8000 isn't enabled and tripping you up... by default it's enabled and it over rides the standard and off hours transfer rules and it'll default to not ringing an extension but instead going right to the greeting...

I have Disabled Alternate Transfer.

Under standard rule: i have selected " yes, ring message recipient's extension".

Transfer type is "release to switch".

under caller Input: i have " Alow caller to dial an extension durring greeting"

However, call tranfer from the call handler is still not working. I have made sure the phones are pluged in and are working.

Cisco Employee

What schedule is associated with the hander?

Can you try activating the alternate transfer rule and using THAT to transfer instead of the standard just as a test?

Under Call Handler -> Caller Input you're sending a caller to a subscriber. When you select subscriber you have the option of sending to the callers greeting or attempt to transfer. The other place to check is under subscriber -> Call Transfer. Make sure that incoming calls are transfered to subscriber . Hope this helps

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content