cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Handlers....again!

andy.chapman
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, firstly I would like to thank the moderator for replying to my original post.

How do I get the call handlers to ring an extension WITHOUT user input? I have sought advice from various sources and have tried every configuration that I know and have been told about but to no avail. Is this is a limitation of the demo version or a configuration issue?

Thanks, in advance

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There's no limitation like this for the demo mode... I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, however. Walk me through the scenario you're trying to make work and we'll see if we can figure it out.

An external call comes in to an extension (in call manager, the extension has forward no answer configured to go to the Unity number); as soon as Unity picks it up it will transfer it immediately to another extension (which rings!!) after four rings the greeting for the 1st call handler plays and from then on it goes sour, playing the 2nd, 3rd and 4th call handler without ringing an extension - I have tried this with subscribers too and again to no avail......any ideas??????

Yours confused!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: