cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call handling question

baf-troyhigh
Level 1
Level 1

I have a need to have an extension ring, and then after 10 seconds, ring 2 additional extensions. After 10 more seconds, then I need the call to go to voicemail. I have CM7.0 and I have tried creating a Line group, but it doesnt ring the secondary extensions at all. Is there another way to accomplish this? Or any tips to make the LG work properly?

TIA

1 Reply 1

Hello,

Create a line group with the 2 extensions that you need to ring. Create a hunt list, and add the line group that you created. Create a hunt pilot, and associate the hunt list that you created.

On the first extension, for call-forward no answer, forward to the hunt pilot that you created.

To forward the call to voicemail after the hunt list has been exhausted, just set the call forward no answer / call forward busy settings to forward where you need it to, or you can set it to use the personal preferences of the phone if you wish.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: