cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call jumping from phone to another

MooneyN
Level 1
Level 1

Have had some users describe a situation where a user is on an outside call and when another user picks up their phone the call is magically switched from one phone to another - just like a transfer, except nobody transfered the call. Using CME with 12.4(4)XC2 - anyone had any similar issues?

2 Replies 2

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

I had problems with a PRI not to long ago running 12.4.3c but it was with Call Manager, however outside calls were bleeding over to different IP Phones and outside calls were being connected to the incorrect destinations. It turned out to be a DSP firmware issue and upgrading to 12.4.8 or the latest available which in turn upgraded my DSP firmware resolved the issue.

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

had an issue with my cme 3.3 system recently after a 12.4 upgrade. callers from PSTN would automatically eavesdrop on other ip phone conversations within organisation. (Like monitoring the conversation.

Opened a case with TAC and advised that i should upgrade to 12.4(3E).

that fixed it!!

From my experience, 12.4 on the whole has a good few issues. 3e was supposed to resolve most of the issues(which it did for my issues) but, Id stick the the mature 12.3 just to be on the safe side.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: