cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 3.07

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Has the QA department have a chance to test this yet? I am planning to upgrade my client's 3.06 Callmanager to 3.07 this weekend(actually, tomorrow). Hopefully, it will no longer contain the same blind transfer problem. I will be installing 2.4.5 build 66 on the unity box.<br><br>Systems Engineer

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

AVVID 3.07 includes fix for blind transfer that is included the 3.06.2f patch. However, you know Cisco. They do a great job, but sometimes with AVVID and IOS they fix one problem while creating new problems in brand new releases.

We have production systems with the 3.06.2f patch running on 3.06. It fixes the blind transfer issue. I do not know if Active Voice has tested 3.07 as of today. If you have questions email: dsauer@enterpriseus.net

Not applicable

We've started qualification of this but a full run through of the regression tested needed is several days worth of work (including some time consuming load tests and the like).

when the testing is completed, we'll post something out here with what we found. And yes, in early testing it does look like the blind transfer thing is fixed... that said, we don't know yet what other problems might be introduced so install at your own risk.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg