Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager 3.1 Installaion Guide.

I am just getting my first exposure to CISCO Call Manager, and I was wondering if anyone out there knows a source of a good Guide to installation of the MCS 7835 from A to Z. I would like something that addresses all the Idioms of installing the OS and getting DHCP etc working properly for CM 3.1 and takes me all the way through BAT and TAPS. I have done some extensive searching and have been unable to find a definitive guide that addresses everything. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES

Re: Call Manager 3.1 Installaion Guide.

James other than the 3.1 administrators guide you might want to try this book from Cisco press. Cisco IP Telephony by David Lowell. It is based on the cm 3.1 CIPT class.

Cisco Employee

I have not read the Cisco Press book on Cisco IP telephony training, but have heard it is a good book. You can also use the online docs and the AVVID Tac support pages. I will put the links for both below.

The is the callmanager documentation.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/3_1/index.htm

This is the AVVID tac support page.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/ccmaaut.shtml

Hope this helps,

-Mckee

Thanks all. It seems like the Administrators guide doesn't really touch on the windows 2000 issues but I just acquired the Ip telephony book from CISCO press it seems a bit more comprehensive. I'm sure between the 2 I can get this thing beat down. Thanks for all your help.

Regards

Mac

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.