One of my clients is having this issue running Call Manager 3.1, and I was wondering if there is a bug in it since I didn't find any issues with Configuration.
1) Can only have one external call on the line, unable to conference in a second.
2) There is a 5-15 second delay while waiting for a call to connect. Note: If local is dialed with area code, then it connects immediately, but without area code it take about 15 sec before gets connected.
3)Can the dialing directory go by first name reference not last, and can I eliminate the spelling of the name? Can the spelling be replaced by a recorded speaking of that name.
1) What happens on the phone when you try to conference - are the sofkeys missing are they there but not accessablem etc.
2) Sounds like maybe you are hitting the interdigit timeout timer. In other CallManager may beleive that there are more matches. If you hit # after dialing the number without the area code, does the call complete faster?
3) You can use the IP Phone SDK to develop a directory application that meets your requirements.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...