Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager 3.1 issues

One of my clients is having this issue running Call Manager 3.1, and I was wondering if there is a bug in it since I didn't find any issues with Configuration.

1) Can only have one external call on the line, unable to conference in a second.

2) There is a 5-15 second delay while waiting for a call to connect. Note: If local is dialed with area code, then it connects immediately, but without area code it take about 15 sec before gets connected.

3)Can the dialing directory go by first name reference not last, and can I eliminate the spelling of the name? Can the spelling be replaced by a recorded speaking of that name.

Please advise,

Thanks

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Call Manager 3.1 issues

1) What happens on the phone when you try to conference - are the sofkeys missing are they there but not accessablem etc.

2) Sounds like maybe you are hitting the interdigit timeout timer. In other CallManager may beleive that there are more matches. If you hit # after dialing the number without the area code, does the call complete faster?

3) You can use the IP Phone SDK to develop a directory application that meets your requirements.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/dev_support/access_level/product_support

HTH,

Kev

Views
Helpful
Replies