Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager 3.2 Upgrade Problems

The other day, I attempted to upgrade my running version of Call Manager (3.1(2c)) to 3.2.

I downloaded ciscocm-ffu.3-2-1.exe (was ~ 190mb). Once downloaded, ran the install. Everything seemed to go okay - no errors were reported, the box rebooted at the end of the install process.

After rebooting, I've noticed no changes to my system. The call manager version is still reported as version 3.1(2c). I read the docs & don't think I did anything wrong. Has this happened to anyone else?

The only change I did notice was that now ART, which had worked before, no longer worked. I get the "error 500" & a bunch of java errors dumped on the page. I saw a post about this & it was suggested to add a couple of jar files found in the \winnt\java\lib directory to the classpath. Have done that, no change. Still doesn't work. Any suggestions? Have already tried reinstalling ART to no avail.

Thanks.

1 REPLY

Re: Call Manager 3.2 Upgrade Problems

Hi,

Look at the details button and check what database you are using. Then goto sql enterprise manager and see what databases there are. If the db you are using is ccm0300 and the highest in sql is ccm0301,than the upgrade could have been good, but some registry setting not been set. (I have ran in to this with a subscriber) You can try to edit your registry, but for your own risc. If you are not sure about this matter, contact TAC!

the registry keys are:

HKEY_local_machine\software\cisco systems, Inc.\DBL\DBConnection0=....DATABASE=CCM0301.

If you have more callmanagers there are more keys (DBConnection1..)

Good luck.

Sascha

Views
Helpful
Replies