Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager 3.2

Does CallManager 3.2 support CALL-BACK feature? That is, when I dial any extension, and that extension is busy, my phone is able to automatically dial again when the destination phone goes on-hook.

If the answer is NO, when would this feature be available at the Call Manager?

4 REPLIES

Re: Call Manager 3.2

See the data sheet for the new features in 3.2

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/nemnsw/callmn/prodlit/cama_ds.htm

Majors changes include localisation (i.e. support for other languanges) and intercom. No Call-Back/Ring-again as far as I can see.

This has been a frequently requested feature from my customers in the UK as well.

Cisco Employee

No, this won't be available in 3.2. I don't know if it has been committed to be in any particular release of CallManager, but I know it is on the list of features to be implemented. If I find anything more specific I will let you know.

Will the intercom feature allow a "group page" to be sent out? From the datasheet it's not clear whether or not it's going to be possible.

If it _is_ possible, does that mean that every phone is going to need a shared line appearance for that common number and have it set for auto answer, or is it going to be some other feature? I don't want to take away line appearances from something like a 7940 where there are only two line appearance buttons to start with.

Finally, from the data sheet it doesn't indicate when FCS for CM 3.2 is going to be. CCO doesn't show anything on the download page yet.

As far as I can tell it is just Intercom, not one-to-many paging

Auto-answer/*intercom http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/nemnsw/callmn/prodlit/cama_ds.htm

Anyone have luck with the no-fxs options for paging, vendors are Berbee and NetCom

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content