Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Manager 4.1 question

Can I see in the call manager 4.1 what external calls are doing the users of my enterprise?.

If the answer is yes say me how please.

Thank you, Carlos.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Call Manager 4.1 question

Sounds like someone has setup CAR at some point. You will need to find out which user account has admin access. This will be a CCM username and password.

Brandon

You can restore a lost CAR password by following this procedure (assuming you are using DC Directory).

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801115eb.shtml

6 REPLIES

You can use RTMT (Real-Time Monitoring Tool) to get a real-time view of active calls or CDR Analysis and Reporting to get the information in report format. Both of these are accessible from CCM Admin -> Application -> Cisco CallManager Serviceability -> Tools.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

I am doing what you say me but CDR analysis and reporting ask me for an user and a password. Who can entered this user and password?. Is there any user and password configure by default?.

Thank you, Carlos

The default username and password are admin. After logging in, you can go to System -> System Parameters -> Admin Rights to assign users the right to log in to CAR.

Brandon

I type admin for user and password and this user and password doesn't work, the loggin fail.

Sounds like someone has setup CAR at some point. You will need to find out which user account has admin access. This will be a CCM username and password.

Brandon

You can restore a lost CAR password by following this procedure (assuming you are using DC Directory).

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801115eb.shtml

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content