cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager 6.1 LDAP sync with Active Directory field question

jonathanwalton
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running Call Manager 6.1 and Attendant Console 6.1(0_c). I have Call manager sync with my Active Directory for end user information. I'm trying to find out if there is any way to get the “Department” field in the Attendant console to sync with the “Company” field in Active Directory instead of the “Department” field in Active Directory. The reason is because our system covers many sub-companies, who each have their own receptionist. So it's very helpful to let them look at just their own company instead of the entire directory at once. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance!

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

when you configure the LDAP directory you can modify some fields

Table 15-1 LDAP Directory Configuration Settings

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmcfg/b02lddir.html#wp1068059

my server is down but i don't recall you get an option to change which field you sync from AD for department

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Right, you can modify what the "Phone Number" field syncs with (AD "telephoneNumber" or "ipPhone"), and a few other fields, but "Department" seems to only be able to sync with Active Directory's "department" field. I'm trying to see if there is anything I can do about that. Anyone have any ideas?