Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager ACD(Automatic Call Distributor)

I was wondering if anyone has implemented ACD via CallManager.

I am not sure even if it comes with CallManager or if that is a 3rd party application you have to buy.

From what I remember reading at one point that CallManager 4.0 and higher does have ACD built in.

Can anyone direct me as to where it is in the CallManager? and how to configure it and/or use it?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Call Manager ACD(Automatic Call Distributor)

CallManager does not have a build in ACD capabilities. You can integrate CCM with Cisco IPCC Express (even on the same server), IPCC Enterprise, or other vendor ACDs such as Concerto (former Rockwell). Cisco CallManager Express 3.3 has ACD capabilities via TCL scripting.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Correction to my previsous post, CCM 4.0+ allows for 5 CTI ports, but it does not allow modifications of the scripts, you can only use the sample scripts.

Chris

Thank you Chris for the information.

Dakshash

Bronze

You can implement simple ACD using CM and Unity. By combining Unity Audiotext applications and CM hunt groups you can achieve very functional ACD. More info here http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Documents.htm.

For more functionality you probably need IPCC.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content