Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Call Manager Admin SRST screen "page can not be displayed"

System was originally installed as 3.32c we then added es42. Not sure when this happened only that I noticed it after the "es" was put on. When you go into the SRST admin page, you get the page header and the option to search, however, below where you would see your results, always displays "page can not be displayed". SRST is working fine. My phones have it listed in their setup. the SRST table in SQL is populated correctly. Curious if anyone has seen this before. Thanks

3 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: Call Manager Admin SRST screen "page can not be displayed"

I had the same thing. I looked in the web logs on the publisher to see which exact file it couldn't find. I then ran a search on the entire hdd, found a backup copy of that file and copied to the correct directory. Worked like a charm.

Community Member

Thanks for the reply! Are you talking about the SRSTlist.asp file? If not please let me know. In the mean time I will check out what I can. Thanks again.

Community Member

Thanks again. I found what you were talking about. It's the SRSTRESULTS.ASP file. I did the same. Copied it to my web directory and it worked like a champ. Thanks again!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content