cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call manager and unity

ballu
Level 1
Level 1

I have AT&T Merlin Legend with 96 extensions and want to implement cisco call manager with auto reply feature and voice mail with 8 VM ports. Hardware will be MCS 7835-1000 with Call Manager 3.1 and AutoAttendant,Cisco Unity 2.46, Cisco 2620/3640 with 30-channel ISDN card. Will any PABX be integreted with Call manager?? Can i have both unity and call manager on single MCS7875 server or i need 2 servers??<br><br>

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

Looks like there are two questions here: 1)Will any PABX be integrated with Call manager?? and 2)Can i have both unity and call manager on single MCS7875 server or i need 2 servers??

The answer for the first question will need to come from the CallManager folks. This forum is just for Unity questions. As far as the second question goes, we do not currently offer support for a single box Unity/CallManager solution.

What do you mean by "integrate"? You can connect a PBX to a Gateway that will then connect to CallManager, which will allow you to make calls between the two systems. The gateway can have many types of interfaces including FXS/FXO, T1/E1, BRI/PRI etc. On the IP side of the Gateway, you can use H.323, MGCP(limited to FXO/FXS currently) or Skinny.

-Dustin