Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager Audio Source on a remote router

Can someone enlighten me to a URL or give me some insite on if you can / how to configure a remote branch router to be the Music on Hold source for that branch's phones. How do you configure router and how do you configure Call Manager. What considerations do I need to think about when it comes to regions and codec? What about multicast or not?

Thanks in advace - S

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Call Manager Audio Source on a remote router

Thanks, looks like that will work.

Green

Dear All ,

I am still experiencing problems to establish an InterCluster Trunk between 2 CCM Clusters. Please find below brief description of the configuration on both CCM's :

1st CCM :

1.A - Intercluster Trunk - Non GK Controlled - that have the IP Address of the Second CCM Configured in it.

1.B - Route Pattern that contains in its Gateway Route List the Trunk mentioned above.

2nd CCM :

2.A - Intercluster Trunk - Non GK Controlled - that have the IP Address of the First CCM Configured in it.

2.B - Route Pattern that contains in its Gateway Route List the Trunk mentioned above.

I ensurred many times that the CSS & Partitions are having the approperate Access.

I suspect that the Problem is that the 2 Trunk is not Up & Running between the 2 CCM's , and the Problem that i do not know any tool on the CCM that can ensure the operation of the Trunk between the 2 CCM's . If it was a GK Controlled Trunk it would be easy to issue the Commans ( #show gatekeepr endpoint ) and this would show us all the registered Trunks. Is there any tool on the CCM to know the Registered Trunks ?

Regards

M.Tag

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content