Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager Express GUI

Got a problem with the my Call Manager Express GUI. I access it by going to the "ipaddress/ccme.html", like usual. I can configure everything in there, except when I got to "configure", then "phones".

I can open the page, but when i click on a phone to configure, it just hangs in a seperate window and says "Loading information, please wait". It hangs forever, never opening.

Noticed a little yellow flag in the lower corner of my browser, "error on page". Click it, and it says "ERROR: 'RINGTYPENAME' is undefined"

Any Ideas????? Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES
Super Bronze

Re: Call Manager Express GUI

Hi

Do you have the correct version of the GUI installed for your CME? Which exact version of CME and IOS are you running?

If you don't have the exact version it will have lots of little problems...

Otherwise have you tried using a different PC in case it's a browser issue?

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

I tried from another brower, same problem.

sotware v 12.3

ccme 3.2

GUI version 1.2

Do these versions work well together?

Thanks for any help!

When clicking on the phone link to configure it, hold down the "Ctrl" key on the keyboard. The PC could possibly have an issue with pop ups.

Thank you for your reply, although, it was to no aval, it still does do the same thing. Just opens in another window and sits there with the loading, please wait message. Thanks!

Super Bronze

Hi

See this link for compatibility between IOS/CME/GUI:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/ip_ph/ip_ks/cme32/33matrix.htm

I believe the version number listed from the GUI itself was only added recently, so it's probably worth downloading the version quoted on this link and applying it...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

I am wondering if you have found a fix to this? I am experiencing the same thing.

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies