cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Fallback (cluster)

j.boyson
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running Call Manager 3.2.2c spD on two blades in an ICS7750. The phones register with the Publisher which by default is listed as the secondary in the CCMGroup Default. They should be registering with the subscriber listed as primary in the default group. The network configuration on the phones do not sh anything listed for Call Manager 2. When I shut down the Publisher the phone looks for 10.1.1.1 which is the gateway in the ICS Sys Manager DHCP scope. 10.1.1.1 is a VLAN router. The phone thinks it is using SRST. It should look for the other Call Manager.

I've recreated the subscriber database per cisco documentation. The databases are synchronizing. I have a TAC case open. Not being very helpfull though. Tried all the obvious.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

j.boyson
Level 1
Level 1

FYI: I've been working with TAC on this for the past two nights. Finally decided to reimage the Subscriber. I 3.2.1a CM on Publisher then upgraded to 3.2.2c. So, when I reinstalled 3.2.1a on the Subscriber the install finished, but the services never started, and I was unable to upgrade to 3.2.2c on the Subscriber. The system is being installed tomorrow night. I had an upgrade CD for 3.2.2c not a full version. I'm working with TAC now to get the full version posted on an FTP site.

For future reference, do NOT try to install a different version than wht is installed on the Publisher even if upgrading to the same version as Publisher!