cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager integration with Intuity Audix voice mail

tbanks
Level 1
Level 1

Can you integrate Call manager with Intuity Audix voice mail?

I am not thinking about integrating Unity with Audix, but using Audix as the native voice mail with CM. I imagine SMDI and analogue ports are the only way to do it, but I would appreciate any suggestions or experiences of having tried to do it.

Many thanks

Tim

5 Replies 5

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Often times complex troubleshooting issues are best addressed in an interactive session with one of our trained technical assistance engineers. While other forum users may be able to help, it’s often difficult to do so for this type of issue.

To utilize the resources at our Technical Assistance Center, please visit http://www.cisco.com/tac and to open a case with one of our TAC engineers, visit http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

webberr
Level 1
Level 1

I have successfully integrated Intuity Audix with CM. I used a VG248 gateway with the SMDI link and 4 analog ports. It works well...so far we have about 10 test users. The message waiting light works fine, etc.

Rob.

Rob

Can you please provide me with the information about the version of the Audix system with which you have tested the config.

Regds

Uttaran

You had mentioned in you previous post that you had 10 test users. How is it going now?

We currently link to the G3 via a H.323 using the clan card in the Avaya. Can any one tell me if this configuration will will allow me to light the MWI light on a Cisco phone if I forward the call to the G3 and use its current existing analog trunking to the Audix.

7960 ----> CCM ----> H.323 ----> CLAN----> G3 ---> Analog ---> Audix

or must I use the following.

7960 ----> CCM ---> VG248 ---> analog ----> Audix

.......................... \----------------SMDI-------------------/

Also can you share you configuration on the audix and CCM for us?

You had mentioned in you previous post that you had 10 test users. How is it going now?

We currently link to the G3 via a H.323 using the clan card in the Avaya. Can any one tell me if this configuration will will allow me to light the MWI light on a Cisco phone if I forward the call to the G3 and use its current existing analog trunking to the Audix.

7960 ----> CCM ----> H.323 ----> CLAN----> G3 ---> Analog ---> Audix

or must I use the following.

7960 ----> CCM ---> VG248 ---> analog ----> Audix

.......................... \----------------SMDI-------------------/

Also can you share you configuration on the audix and CCM for us?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: