Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call manager-Pub & Sub Located in One building-USING voice port Gateway

Hi,

I have a customer with 5 locations all linking into HQ where Voice port is used to break into PSTN G/W for cheap calls.

1. In HQ 2 CCM ,located and connected via 3725 /2 e1 port ,My question is can you split the priority of how many channel (ie high priority to HQ say 30 channles and rest of the 4 remote locations to have the 2nd choice) so that the HQ will have the 1st choice of VOICE PORT ACCESS.

can some one have any url for mobec configs ?

Thanks you.

Sam

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Call manager-Pub & Sub Located in One building-USING voice p

Hi Sam,

It sounds like you want to give some users a higher priority for calls using the PSTN trunks than other users. That sounds like the MLPP feature (Multi-Level Precedence and Preemption). That will be one of the features of the next major version of Cisco CallManager, slated to arrive around the end of this year.

Re: Call manager-Pub & Sub Located in One building-USING voice p

Thanks,Dave

1 I have this issue now and ,I am trying to get the Pabx to have some form of ACL ie few channels ,so the channels get used and may force it to HQ users more!!

also, ref to MOBEC config ,I am not sure how to find a sample configs

Regards

Sam

Views
Helpful
Replies