Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager Simulator No Longer Connecting after firmware upgrade

I upgraded the firmware for a previously working test system that was simply a call manager simulator and a phone (CiscoIPPS_SDK_v3[1].3.4 was used to install).

It looks like that worked, but now I get a "Unprovisioned" message on the phone.

I notice that some (most) of the set up options that previously were working on the phone are now locked into somewhere else.

Can someone please suggest what I need to create a simple test system using the simulator and a phone? The elements (i.e. didn't need a separate tftp server before, set in phone to "alternate" and point at computer with call manager simulator), the files, and any changes I need to make to them.

This is becoming a lingering malfeasance on my life, and any help gratefully appreciated.

Keith

Here's the info from the phone, which shows up on the network:

MAC Address 00146A9C3EE0

Host Name SEP00146A9C3EE0

Phone DN

App Load ID jar70sip.8-3-2SR1.sbn

Boot Load ID 7970_64060118.bin

Version term70.default

Expansion Module 1

Expansion Module 2

Hardware Revision 1.1

Serial Number INM09241B6Z

Model Number CP-7970G

Message Waiting No

UDI phone

Cisco IP Phone 7970G, Global

CP-7970G

1 REPLY

Re: Call Manager Simulator No Longer Connecting after firmware u

Cisco has not released any updated on CCM simulator in a while, and I have given up on it. I use CCM on a virtual image with IP communicator and it works like a champ. You just need 2GB RAM to make both run on same box.

Views
Helpful
Replies