cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Call Manager TCP Communication Error

Hi,

May I know where to look for all the error messages for Call Manager, anyone of you come across the below error? or is it possible to point me to the right resources?

%CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-0-TcpCommError: Tcp Communication error. Text:EnvProcssTcpPort Shutdown Error Last Error:10038 Error Text:IPAddr UNKNOWN_PARAMTYPE:Socket Send:483ef40 App ID:Cisco CallManager Cluster ID:AGENTCCM1-Clu

Really Thanks a lot.

5 REPLIES
Community Member

Re: Call Manager TCP Communication Error

Hi,

I do not see my 2 voice gateways(C4006 & 3620) registered with my call manager, but I can still make phone calls, is that ok?

Thanks.

Community Member

Well, its ok. As long as your specified the correct IP address of the voice gateway, you can make calls.

Community Member

H.323 gateways do not register with CallManager. If you are using MGCP, then the gateway has to register for calls to go through.

Community Member

I have the error message for that.

Warning: NodeId: 1, EventId: 14 EventClass: 4 EventInfo: TCP Communication Error: EnvProcssTcpPort Tcp Data Write Error 10038 socket 7480.

I have to use MGCP voice gateway, but another CCM don't have that message,

just this one have, so how can to fix this problem.

Community Member

Thank you.

How do I get rid of the message. I can't find the error message on cisco site..and I am not sure which IP address the CCM is trying to connect to....

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content