cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park and Call Transfer Randomly getting a Fast Busy

rgoodwin7399
Level 1
Level 1

Users at a remote branch connected via wan to centralized ccm 4.1.3ess122.1 cluster are randomly having transferred calls getting a fast busy. The same is happening with call park. What appears to be happening is that when the call gets to the point when it should ring to Unity it instead is getting a fast busy. Site is set up to use g.711 codec to unity and when watching the audio stat and call viewer tools I can see that indeed we are using g.711. I have had multiple tac cases open and they just keep asking for debugs and traces but not giving me any resolutions. Has anyone seen this before? The phones are 7961's and 7941's. Routers are 3825's, there are three dms-100 pri's at the site. Any advice on where to look would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

The CP-7910 IP Phone does not have a predefined Call Park button, however it is possible to reassign a speed dial button as Call Park. When doing so, it becomes possible to use Call Park functionality however your display will not show you

which call park extension your call was placed on. This functionality does work properly on CP-7940 and CP-7960 phones.

Thanks for the info. I do not have any 7910's at this facility though. I have 7961's with 7914 expansion modules and 7941's.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: