cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park Not appearing on Attendant Console

mpaul
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Attendant Console 1.4(1 ES5) with a call manager 4.1 cluster.

When an attendant parks a call it disappears from the Parked Calls screen on the GUI. The user can of course call the number and pick up the call.

I have in the directory the AC user, "Call Park Retrieval" checked as well as "Enable CTI Application". Any suggestions?

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

We have seen this before when Attendant Console is not configured with Pilot Point and Hunt Groups.

We need that TCD service control the status of the parked call.

Make sure AC is configured this way (using of course PP and HG):

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/4_0/sys_ad/4_0_1/ccmcfg/b04ccmac.htm

HTH

I connected to the system, I was remote, logged into the console via VNC, logged in as a domain admin on the system and called in. It worked for me. I was able to see the parked calls correctly.

So I'll follow-up with them on Monday and see if logging in with regular user rights causes different behavior.

I'm fairly certain the Attendant Console uses Hkey-Local-Machine instead of Hkey-Current-User, as when I log in as a different user I don't have to input any password, (have the remember password checked.)

Hopefully it was just a fluke thing. I know I am using the attendant console Pilot Point and Hunt Groups for my setup.

Thanks for the reply.