cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park Question.

triad
Level 1
Level 1

I was wondering, can you or should you be able to Park a call if you are the one who initates the call?

That is, I am having trouble Parking a call if I make the call but if I receive the call, I am able to park it. Is this how the system is supposed to work?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

JASON NIELSEN
Level 1
Level 1

What partition is your Call Park in? I haven't heard of this and have tried it. Works fine for me. I am running CM 3.3.3

I think that is where I am running into trouble. I set it none and it did the same thing. I also set it to a custom partition with the same results. What partition should Call Park be in?

Thanks a bunch.

You could just name it park, then associated it to the CSS that has the ability to retrieve and park the calls.

In my situation my call park numbers are associated to all my CSS, because all my users will have the ability to retrieve the call.

dugrant
Level 4
Level 4

Make sure that you have a call park range configured to register to EACH server in your cluster. If you have 2 servers, you need 2 ranges.

The call park range used depends on what server in the cluster has callcontrol. If the call came in from a gateway that is utilizing a different server than the one your phone is registered to, then that other server has cc, and will use that servers park range.