Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Park Reversion Issue

User-A receives a call from a customer and parks the call because the customer would like to speak with User-B. While the call is parked, User-A gets another call. User-B never retrieves the parked call and the reversion timer times out. Since User-A is on another call the CallManager sends the call to User-A's VM. Is there a way to have parked calls sent to the operator or an auto-attendant besides setting the line to CFB to the operator or AA.

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Call Park Reversion Issue

Check the Call Park Retrieval Allowed check box when configuring the ac User. See the document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ecf89.html#12934

for more details.

Blue

amarc,

I understand your question, and you are correct. Without setting up the CFB to the operator the call will not go there. What I would suggest is to either enable CallWaiting so UserA can grab the call and transfer it or park it again when it comes back if he is on a call. Or, keep call waiting disabled, and give UserA a second line that the first line CFB's to. Ya dig?

Thanks for the advice, I will continue using the CallWaiting feature.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content