Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park

CCM 4.1(3)

Anyone know if there is a way to view calls that are parked in call manager? We have an issue where we are running out of call park numbers. I want to see what the call park utilization is to verify that we are in fact using all the numbers and that the numbers are not getting 'hung up' in the system. I've tried to look at these through RTMT and CAR with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Glenn

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Glenn,

Actually there is no way to check the call park numbers in use.

With Attendant console if an attendant parks a call other ac clients (if using the same PP) can see the parked call.

You may configure another range, actually if I remember correctly we dont have reports for park calls being stuck in your CCM version.

HTH

//G

Hi Glenn,

actually there is a way to find out which calls are parked. To do so, you need to develop a IP Phone services which checks via jtapi and the ac user the ParkedCallService theInfoService. Theyou map the application to your IP Phone and you can see all parked calls.

Best regards,

Andreas Plaul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: