Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Call Processing

Hi everyone,

I'm experiencing a very strange problem on my network. There is a particular number (7000) which my users in one site can dial but not users at another site. Both sites are in different calling search spaces. The extension number is for a call handler on Unity.

The site experiencing the problem gets fast busy immediately after dialing the 7.

What makes this even more surprising is the fact that when I login to a phone at the other location (where ext. 7000 is okay) to get all the attributes of a phone at the other site, I can dial the number with no problem. I also checked my route plan and there is no route barring a 7 from being dialed in that CSS.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? My system has eight voice mail ports which are all daisy chained. All the ports on the Unity Server are fine. I am running CCM 3.1.3 with SP2 and Unity Server 3.1(3).

Also, is there anyway to see this from the logs? I have checked several times but it seems that Call Manager does not collect the digits.

Regards,

Ade

1 REPLY

Re: Call Processing

Check the logs and see if the call setup is successful, but the busy signal comes about when the talk-path is established. Its likely there is a misconfiguration on the Callmanager itself.

Views
Helpful
Replies