Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

call qeueu on hunt group

Hi all,

My question is if it is possible to make a call from pstn to hunt group, on CCM 3.2 , which all members are busy, so the call will queue on the hunt group untill one of its members goes to idle.

Is it configurable on the CCM or I have to use some kind of call center app.?

THX, Avi.

6 REPLIES

Re: call qeueu on hunt group

Yes a call center app or third party software like IPCC would work. Also, although not preferred, if you send the last call to unity and then tell the unity to transfer the call to a last hunt group member supervised it will drop the call into a queue, although this only works for one call. The following call would be sent directly to the voicemail box...

Avi,

CCM with CRS3.0 will help you to achieve your task. Such intelligence built into the CRS.

Regards,

N.G.Saravanan.

Thanks for your reply, actually I was looking for an answer how to do it on the CCM it self with no other application, but thanks anyway.

Avi

CCM alone can not look into the call center status(Agent status) and transfered the call to anyother source like huntgroup or IVR. Because IP IVR is the one going to put all the calls in queue untill the agents become free. Even CRA not have the automatic call distributing intelligence built in. But CRS have that intelligence in. You can configure the call center agents and all the relevant details there and even you can transfer the call to the hunt group if you want.

Please revert back to me if I am wrong or if you want more details.

Regards,

N.G.Saravanan

The problem is that the CCM has no IP end point to receive the call when all of the hunt group members are busy, so as the other people specify, IPIVR, ICD or similar is the only way to handle the call.

So the question should now be is this a software (service or application) that can be added directly to the call manager or do you need a seperate box. I have the same problem as the original question, but I just have 4 people. I hate to have to purchase a whole CPU with all the loaded software to be able to do queueing for a group of 4.

Views
Helpful
Replies