cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Reason/Billing Codes

SEAN NILSEN
Level 4
Level 4

Does anyone have an idea on how we can implement Billing codes on a CCM 3.1.2c, running ART? The requirement is to separate the Client Billback calls from normal LD calls. The way the existing PBX works is that the user dials 7 + 8 digit code + Number. This data is collected every month and entered into a call accounting system which generates a bill. Any user can dial any code. We had thought about using a service at the phone, but I am wondering if I can save some development time if someone is already doing this with a base CCM and ART, or has an XML app and is willing to share. :-) Thanks.

3 Replies 3

dfarnan
Level 4
Level 4

You are probably looking for 'shareware' or something free but just in case...there are apps on www.hotdispatch.com/cisco-ip-telphony for client/matter codes, billback and so on. If you have unique requirements you can post a project and get development bids. Good luck.

Thanks for the info. I guess the fact that there are developers already making money off this solution means that CCM can not do it "out of the box"? There are a lot of customers I know who want something like that.

gillins
Level 1
Level 1

my se informs me that exact feature is in cm 3.2