!

dial-peer voice 10 voip

destination-pattern 2500

session target ipv4:192.168.9.201

!

dial-peer voice 1 pots

destination-pattern .T

port 0/0

When a call gets to the FXO port it will ring in the IP phone with extension 2500. This works perfect. Now, if I change the extension of the IP phone to the one of the Auto Attendant; when I get the interactive menu of the AA and I press any digits for any of the available options the AA appears that is not getting any digits. I know that with PLAR OPX I can't send any digits until the call is established, but when the AA answers the call, the call itself is established. When I try the AA using local extensions (not using the gateway) works perfect.

Any insights on this issue will be appreciated.

Thanks

Gabriel

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

j.ayres
Level 1
Level 1

Gabriel

You need to enable dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric on your voip dial-peer so that the AA receives the digits out of band.

Hope this resolves the problem,

Justin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Vance Krier
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Gabriel,

I think you need to turn on dtmf-relay on the voip dial-peer. Something like 'dtmf-relay alpha' or 'dtmf-relay signal' should do fine. I usually use alpha, but signal works better if you need to be able to determine tone length, like how long a user pushed and held the 4 key or whatever. Here's a decent link:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/unity_cm_dtmf_prob.html

Good luck,

Vance

j.ayres
Level 1
Level 1

Gabriel

You need to enable dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric on your voip dial-peer so that the AA receives the digits out of band.

Hope this resolves the problem,

Justin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: