cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call screening options on active assistant?

kenjohnson
Level 1
Level 1

I had a user report that all their call screening options were greyed out in their active assistant web page - sure enough they were for all users - is that a configuration error on my part somewhere? I can't seem to figure out how to get them to go active :-)

- Ken

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Those options will only be available if you have the subscriber setup for supervised transfers... if they're at release transfers they wont be available. Subscribers can't change their transfer type. I'm betting they have release transfer throughout. You can change this en mass with the BulkEdit utility if necessary.

OK - that makes sense now that I think of it - your'e right - they're all set for release straight to the switch...

Before i ponder a bulk move - what disadvantage might therte be (if any) in activating this for my subscribers?

I.E. is it just potential to tie up a Unity port longer for each type of activity it truckloads start to use it - or any other disadvantages?

- Ken

no, it's the port utilization thing that is your biggest issue here... if you've got enough ports to handle the load there aren't any other worries I can think of.