cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Transfer not working

rjain
Level 1
Level 1

Iwe have 3 incoming phone lines, our main line and then 2 lines that are rollover lines. we have all 3 numbers set to ring on extension 2000.When second call comes in and rolls over to one of the other 2 numbers you cannot transfer the call... I disabled the Call waiting.After that second call was going to another extension without ringing on reception extension. I am not able to transfer the call to another extension .Please advise on this.

4 Replies 4

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since there has been no response to your post, it appears to be either too complex or too rare an issue for other forum members to assist you. If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources at the online Technical Assistance Center (http://www.cisco.com/tac) or speak with a TAC engineer. You can open a TAC case online at http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

gavin.davis
Level 1
Level 1

We seem to have the same problem.

There are 5 incoming lines at the reception, all set to ring to extension 3000 and roll over.

When the user is on the line and another call comes in, they are unable to Transfer the existing call as this OPTION is GREYED out on the phone.

We tried the fix titled “Cannot transfer second incoming call using Cisco call manager version 3.0”, which is to do with call waiting, but this made the problem worse.

Did you hve any luck in solving this

Thanks

Pse send to

Gavin Davis

gdavi@austarnet.com.au

The is a updated phone load to resolve this problem, contact tac to found out the most recent one for your CM version.

We had the same problems. We just upgraded our 7960's to phone load P00303010406 which I beleive is the latest. We haven't had the problem since. It also fixed the problem we were having with our headsets.