Views
Helpful
Replies

call transfer on cme3.2

p.holley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have two cme routers, each one has a T1 pri to pstn at siteA and siteB. Both cme have a T1 between them.

When siteA T1 pri fails, calls from pstn to to siteA is routed via siteB T1 pri and sent via h323 voip to siteA cme, then to the ip phone.

The issue is in failover mode when the call is received in siteA, call transfer does not complete when attempted within site A. Also the call park feature does not work.

Under normal circumstances where the incoming call to siteA is via siteA pstn, call transfer and call park works well.

Any ideas where i should be looking to resolve this issue?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

What does your transfer-pattern command look like ?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

I have transfer-pattern 3... as the phones have a 4 digit extension begining with 3. The call transfers fine to the destination, but when it is picked up, the call disconnects.

What is the transfer type? Is it full-consult or full-blind? Have you tried both and does it happen with both types? If not, use the "transfer-system" commands to change the type and see if that helps.

Regards,

Anup

Transfer type is full consult. Like I said this works if incoming calls are via siteA T1. It only fails when the calls are routed via siteB T1.

Try this on both routers:

voice service voip

allow-connections h323 to h323

allow-connections h323 to sip

allow-connections sip to h323

supplementary-service h450.12

h323