Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Transfer to NON-SUBSCRIBER

I am a 8 Campus environment and 3 are on IP Telephones(CCM 3.2(2c) and the others are on Nortel. My question is On Unity is it possible to set it up so that a user can press 0-9 and transfer to a Nortel user?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Call Transfer to NON-SUBSCRIBER

Tracy-

Set up CallHandlers for all you OPX stuff. Then Map you keys to the correct CallHandlers. There is a wizard under Tools Depot where you can import a csv with all the CH's you need..

4 REPLIES

Tracy-

Set up CallHandlers for all you OPX stuff. Then Map you keys to the correct CallHandlers. There is a wizard under Tools Depot where you can import a csv with all the CH's you need..

This looks like a question I had, so I will jump in as well to this thread.

I Have Unity 3.1.5 and one of my Unity Subscribers wants to have the ability to tell the caller leaving a voicemail to "press 1 to be transfered to his cell phone (off net call)". We already have "press 0" for the operator. Is there a clean way to do this and are there detailed instrcutions somewhere you can point me to?

Thanks in advance and sorry for Hijacking this Thread a little bit :)

D

Cisco Employee

You need to create a call handler configured to transfer to the subscriber's cell phone and then map the "1" key for the subscriber in question to "attempt transfer for" that call handler.

There are detailed instructions and examples for how to do this, including screen shots and such, in the "Audio Text Applications In Unity" doc that you can find on the Documents page of www.CiscoUnityTools.com. It covers scenarios such as transfering to off site numbers like this in some detail. It's written against 4.0(1) but is almost all applicable to 3.1(5) as well - where it's not, the doc mentions that (i.e. for multiple directory handler support).

Thanks For the quick and detailed response!

D

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content