Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Transfer to Operator

I use Unity 2.4.6 with CM 3.0.9. In my main corporate greeting, I set "Send caller to Attempt to Transfer for Operator" handler for key 0, and I set Call Transfer in Operator call handler to the right extension. <br><br>When a caller calls in, hear the maining greeting and press 0, the system says" please wait when I transfer your call", then two beeps, then just nothing. <br><br>The problem is also system-wide for every subscriber - when a caller calls into somebody's voice mail and press 0 to get to the operator, just two beeps and nothing happens.<br><br>If a caller enters other extensions, the call can be transferred. It is just pressing 0 to get to the operator does not work - the caller does not hear any tone, and the operator's extension ring but she picks up and hears nothing.<br><br>Where should I check? Thanks.<br><br><br>

3 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Call Transfer to Operator

What's the TSP version? You might want to get to the latest supported TSP version (6.01) for your version of Unity and try that.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

Thanks for your reply.

The current TSP is 1.0.0.32. I am using Unity 2.4.6(102) with CallManager 3.0.9. Can I go to a newer TSP without upgrading my Unity and CallManager?

Anonymous
N/A

Unfortunately not. The release notes for TSP 6.0.1 show the supported version matrix. I think your CCM version is OK, but Unity would have to be upgraded.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content