Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Transfer with Siemens Dialogic and Call Manager

Hi, I'm trying to get call transfer working when a call is taken by a siemens subscriber

Unity 4.03, Call Manager 3.3.3SR4a. Unity/Call manager integration is working fine. Unity/Siemens is working fine except for the below example.

Subscriber 1 is a configured as a siemens switch user. You can call his extension and leave him a message fine and MWI works. If I call Subscriber 1 and while listening to Subscriber 1 greeting I press 0 for the operator I have that conifigured to send caller to call handler,attempt transfer" to a call handler called "direct transfer"

"Direct transfer" call handler is configured with an Alternate transfer rule enabled that rings subscriber at extension XXXX. If extension XXXX is a siemens extension it doesnt work. Supervised transfer or not the caller hears a pause then rings back to the Unity opening greeting. The caller hears the hold muisc from the Siemens switch during that brief pause.

Any idea what could be causing the issue. Do I need a route rule that will send the call back over the IP ports toward the call manager side. (The systems are linked via a PRI gatway and can dial all extensions between the siemens and call manager)

1 REPLY

Re: Call Transfer with Siemens Dialogic and Call Manager

Just want to let everyone know that I figured out the problem.

The off hook delay on the dialogics card was set too low. I set it to 250 ms and now Unity can dial a TRAP session to a seimens phone and transfer a call.

Calls are transfered with a hookflash

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content