Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

call_type_half_hour

Hi,

I'm trying to determine how the call_type_half_hour table is populated as I'm attempting to deal with an abandoned calls MIS issue. I write a custom web view report.

If I run an SQL script for records in the Route Call Deal and table and not in the Termination Call records I get a number that mirrors abandons as seen in script editor.

However, the standard call type day reports don't match. I've pulled the SRD files apart and it appears all abandoned stats are an aggregate of the Call Type table. As such I wouldn't expect them to be absolutely correct, however the discrepancies are sometime up to 30%.

MIS is a particularly poorly documented within the ICM product so I'm wondering if anyone else has had any joy making this MIS work for them?

I'm on ICM 4.6.2 with the latest errorcode hotfix.

Cheers

Paul

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 REPLY
Silver

Re: call_type_half_hour

Found a troubleshooting document talking about the abandoned calls. Hope it helps.

Troubleshooting Stale Calls on Nortel PBX Trunk Member 0

http://www/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1001/products_tech_note09186a0080094ea8.shtml

Views
Helpful
Replies