Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Caller ID's

Caller ID's does not work from our Definity to CCM Phones. Display's "unknown Number". Going from the CCM to Definity phones the extension shows but not the name. Any insights?

2 REPLIES

Re: Caller ID's

I know this works, because it works on our system. I'm still trying to get the names displayed going from the CCM phones to the Definity phones. All I get on the Definity phone is "Call From" and the extension. If I call from the Definity phone to a CCM phone, I see the name and number.

While doing a q931 debug on the gateway, I noticed that the name from the ccm phone is not sent until after the connection to the Definity phone is made.

Re: Caller ID's

How funny, check the "Display IE Delivery" Field. Make sure it's checked. After we checked the box the names appeared on the Lucent side. Explain to me how you have it working the other way. What is the config on the Lucent DS1 and the Trunking?

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies