Caller Input on subscriber's greeting not working

bbickerstaff
Level 1
Level 1
2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm going to need a little detail here if I'm expected to help...

Unity version? Switch configuration? Is it ignoring the digits entirely (i.e. it's a gateway config issue where the events aren't coming through to us) or is Unity not doing what you expect when user enters digits or what?

Just shootin' in the dark with no details here...

OK........

It looks like you didn't get any content to my problem.

CCM 3.2(2c) SP F

Unity 3.15

TSP 6.02(b)

H.323 Gateway

I have an IP phone of 3900 and a subscriber voice mail box of 153900. On the phone there is a voice mail profile with a mask of 15XXXX. This was setup to overcome some over lapping DID's so the customer could still have 4 digit dialing within their site. In the above configuration, if you call 3900 on CFNA you are forwarded to subscriber mail box 153900... Everything works great you can perform caller input (*, #, etc) and unity responds as it should.

If I change the configuration a little bit and have specific voice mail profiles. For instance I change 3900's voice mail profile to reflect a mask of 157300 instead of 15XXXX. And the related subscriber mail box has a DN of 157300. When you call 3900, on CFNA it will go to subscriber mail box 157300, however you can't perform any caller input functions. When I select ANY key it just continues with the recorded greeting.

This has been tested calling from an external PSTN number and Internally (eliminating PSTN). Both times are the same result, it does not work.

When I see this it is usually the H.245 Alphanumeric statement on the dial peer. This statement is there.

I'm not sure what else it could be.