Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Employee

CallerID Name Yet ??!!??

So with 3.3 out and all the new functionality, has CallerID Name Incoming via a PRI NI2 or other variant been fixed so it will pass? Or is that still on the "Cisco Fix List" ?

From all previous discussions and my own personal TAC Cases, The Carrier is sending it, but CCM is looking for it in the Display IE when most carriers send it via the facility IE which In most cases, with a debug, I can actually decode the name when it hits my router, Call Manager just doesn't grab it and forward it on to the phones for display.

Dave? Care to Share some light to this from the internal perspective of Cisco?

4 REPLIES

Re: CallerID Name Yet ??!!??

If your lucky enough to get the a PRI with a DMS-100, you can pull it off.

Cisco Employee

I can change to that Variant. How can I "Pull" That off? Is this new in ccm 3.3?

Silver

CCM 3.3(3) has support for 'calling party name' delivery using 'facility IE'. You may still have an issue with PRI backhaul and the supported ISDN types. CCM 3.3(3) upgrade software was available on CCO last week.

I have a qwest pri with dms-100 signaling. Right now the spans are setup as custom (I was told that is NI1, not sure though) Qwest is rebuilding my trunks to change to NI2 I will let you know how it goes

currently qwest dms-100 custom only passes number not the name

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content