cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callers getting disconnected in ICD 3.0.3a

anupama78
Level 1
Level 1

We have ICD 3.0.3a-spC.When an ACD calls comes in and the agent is Ready but misses the call,the status of the agent is changed to Not Ready but right when that happens,the caller gets disconnected.Actually the caller should be transferred to the agent's queue which gives him more options.Is there a way to overcome this.Should the Script be modified or Is this how ICD works.Any thoughts would help.

Thanks

Anupama

3 Replies 3

aslam
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

After changing the agent state to not-ready, the call should go back to the queue from which the agent selection was made once there, the call is queued till there is another agent who can take the call. I quess that is what you meant when you said the call is transferred to the agent's queue.

Please look into the logs or trace files for more information. If possible you can paste some information from those logs.

Hope that helps

Aslam.

slu
Level 1
Level 1

Anupama

I am wondering if you have any steps after select resource step? if you do, like "end" or "terminate" steps and you set "connect" opetion to "no" in select resource property, then you run into a Cisco bug(I called it a bug, Cisco says no). what you need to do is add a label right before select source step, under "failed" branch in "connect" step, add a "goto" step back to the label you just added, Then you would not see this problem any more.

You will not see this problem if you don't use "connet" step in your script. Also this doesn't always happen!

Hope this help!

Shirley

Shirley

Thanks for the info.I do have an "end" step after Select Resource but the Connect option is set to Yes so I am not sure if it is the same bug I am hitting on.But you are right,this does not always happen.

Thanks

Anupama

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: