CallHandler System Temporarily Unavailable

bbickerstaff
Level 1
Level 1

CCM 3.2(2c) SPG

Unity 3.15

TSP 6.02b

Exchange 5.5 Unified

I have built a CallHanlder for dialed numbers that do not exist on the CCM to send directly to a callhandler. This is built as a CTI route point using a voice mail profile of 1234. I have the profile of the CallHandler configured with 1234. When I dial an unassigned number I get a response of Sorry the System is Temporarily Unavailable".

If I look via call viewer I can see Unity is seeing calling party number as being 1234 and called being the IP Phone 3101.

FYI. If I set this up as a subscriber account everything works just fine. I would like to have it built as a Call Handler.

I have also disabled alternate transfer.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

What you are hearing is the Unity failsafe conversation. Something was not right with the Call Handler that you created.

You can check the event log to see if there is an error in there. This can help you debug the problem.

Or else, run the latest DBWalker for your version of Unity. It can normally catch issues with missing information on the call handlers.

I have deleted the Call Handler and recreated it. Here are the errors that I am getting.

IAvCallHandler::get_Recipient returned [0x8004010f] on line 1864 of file e:\views\cs_UE3.1.4.39\un_Conv2\AvConvPhoneHandler\AvConvPHGreetingSvr\AvSPlayGreeting.cpp

Running conversation PHGreeting on Port 1

and.....

GetCallHandlerProperties returned [0x8004010f] on line 433 of file e:\views\cs_UE3.1.4.39\un_Conv2\AvConvPhoneHandler\AvConvPHGreetingSvr\AvSPlayGreeting.cpp

Running conversation PHGreeting on Port 1

This particular error has been talked about before on the forum. Please check the following link -

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%40%5E1%40%40.ee8fb16

You just need to make sure that the recipient on the call handler is valid. DBWalker will catch this condition.

I need a vacation. Or a Beer....