Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CallHandlerDumpt vbscript

When I run this vbscript, I receive the following errors. Any ideas?<br><br>Handler Info<br> DTMF_ID: (empty)<br> After Message Action: <br> Error!... something I wasn't expecting<br> Transfer Rules:<br>Enabled<br> Transfer Disabled, send directly to greeting.<br> Greetings:<br> Menu Entries:<br>Ignore<br><br><br>

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: CallHandlerDumpt vbscript

hmmm... I haven't updated those old scripts in some time. There used to be a bunch of them but I've been slowly retiring them and replacing them with more functional applications (not a big fan of VBScript these days). I'll have to take a look at that in the morning to see what it's barking about.

I really need to just take that guy down and replace it with a tool like Subscriber Information Dump but for call handler data... either that or add the call handler details report stuff to the Audio Text Manager.

What info are you looking to get out of your system, by the way? Just curious...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Technical Lead/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Re: CallHandlerDumpt vbscript

Actually, the cause for this problem could be related to another post you replied to regarding CallViewer and the Arbiter component. Because of potential concerns regarding unauthorized access to Exchange mailboxes via the service account, the service account password was changed last year. Unfortunately, only one person in IT now knows the password, my boss. I'll try the script again as soon as my boss does log onto the Unity server console with the service account, and I'll let you know what my success was.

Thansk,
Dan.

Views
Helpful
Replies