Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CallManager 3.04a and 3.05a

FYI,<br><br>We have qualified our Unity integration with CallManager 3.03b.<br><br>Our QA department has not yet finished testing Unity with CallManager 3.04a and 3.05a. <br><br>On that note,<br>There is a known issue with Release Transfers in the Unity integration to these versions of CallManager. Cisco is currently working on the issue.<br><br>There is also an issue that shows up on the some systems with these versions of CallManager and AvCiscoTsp 1.0.0.21. This issue has been fixed in AvCiscoTsp 1.0.0.24. AvCiscoTsp 1.0.0.24 will be in the Cisco directory of the Unity 2.4.5 CD.<br><br>You can also get it from the following ftp site.<br><br>ftp://ftp.activevoice.com/Outgoing/AvCiscoTsp/<br><br>Aaron Belcher<br>Software Engineer<br>Active Voice<br>abelcher@activevoice.com

3 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: CallManager 3.04a and 3.05a

May I ask what those 'other issues' were?

Thanks in advance.
John.

Anonymous
N/A

AvCiscoTsp 1.0.0.21 assumes that it will receive a LineStat message for each connection it makes to the CallManager. On some CallManager 3.04 and 3.05 systems, this message is not sent to all the Unity connections.

When the AvCiscoTsp 1.0.0.21 receives a call on a port that has not received a LineStat message, the AvCiscoTsp 1.0.0.21 has problems. The symptoms are somewhat unpredictable. I have seen AvCiscoTsp 1.0.0.21 drop all of its connections to the CallManager. In this case, these connections were not reconnected until Unity was stopped and started.

AvCiscoTsp 1.0.0.24 is more robust and does not require this message from the CallManager.

Aaron Belcher
Software Engineer
Active Voice
abelcher@activevoice.com

Anonymous
N/A

Can you post AV's results on 3.0(5a) as soon as they're finished? I'm sure a few of us are interested.

Cheers!
John.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content