cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 3.2.2(c) - Configuration Prefereneces

dalauer1
Level 1
Level 1

I'm new to CM and have recently setup a 3.2.2(c) CM with IP and Soft phones. What recomendations does this community have for standards associated with the creation of Partitions, Calling Search Spaces, etc....

I would like to use the CM to provide domestic and International calls for remote customers with IP Phones, ATAs and Cisco's soft phone. A customer my have one or many of these phone devices. I would like to be able to disable their service for non-payment but I would still like them to be able to call our NOC when their phone service is disabled.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

lisa.hall
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks. I had already read this document and the Admin Guide as well. Both were helpful in acclimating me to the platform and defining some general guidelines.

I was hoping to solicit some real world guidance on CallManager configuration standards from those who have been using the product. Tips on making it easier to manage a dispursed and heterogenous user base would be great. Suggestions for handling many separate customer companies some which are SOHOs, others which are call centers, etc...

Any other suggestions from the community?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.