Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CallManager 3.2.2c spH Logging lots of errors

My call manager is logging the following error every 30 seconds. Anyone seen this before. I have recently upgraded from 3.1.3a and added CRS/CRA3.0

The description for Event ID ( 5 ) in Source ( Cisco Desktop Enterprise Server ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: SS1004 Failed to setup monitor. Retry

2 REPLIES

Re: CallManager 3.2.2c spH Logging lots of errors

I have seen this in 3.2(2)c after upgrading from service pack e to service pack g. It had to do with the Perfmon dlls that cisco uses for the AST. (Admin Serviceability Tool). We did not dig for a fix due to the fact that service pack E was working well. We backed out of service pack G and reapplied service pack E.

This most likely isn't hurting anything but you should always open a case with TAC just to be safe.

Oh, one more thing, Cisco CRA is meant to run on it's own MCS platform. Putting it on a CallManager is asking for trouble.

Re: CallManager 3.2.2c spH Logging lots of errors

Thanks for the information. I have already contacted Cisco TAC for the issue. Regarding the CRA comment, I have worked closely with our Cisco Sales Engineers to ensure that our box will meet the needs for CRA. We do a low volume of call processing and only need the package to queue calls.

Views
Helpful
Replies